We can develop how your project will look and code it up too.
We understand that your web presence is important and you should have a strong website that stands out. So we try the worst to bring you the best – highest quality, dynamic websites.
Our lead back-end developer has been working for many years - and numerous projects - on the basis of the content management system Contao (https://contao.org). Previously, we used Typo3. Over the years, we have significantly expanded the Contao base and developed a large number of our own widgets and applications.
On the following pages, some of the relevant interfaces, e.g. Feratel Deskline, live and webcams, Tiscover, VVT timetable information or Tomas and much more, which we have already integrated into our system.
Above all, the interconnectivity of content is our top priority.
- Proven. For the past 10 years.
- Long Term Support (LTS)
- Versatile. Mobile.
- Solid. Changeable.
- Barrier-free output (XHTML strict or HTML5)
- Browser-encapsulated CSS framework
- Support for pages for mobile devices
- Use of Ajax and Web 2.0 technology
- Version management, revisions and function to undo changes